- Eat a little better (Just trying kind of counts). 10 points
- Cook your own meals. No processed stuff. 5 points.
- Sleep more. Stress less. Run happy. 25 points.
- Stop running when you feel like it. 5 points.
- Go as green as possible -Make your own cereal bars. Bring your water bottle to refill. Reuse. Share. Race and shop local. Donate your used shoes and gear. Run to/from work- 25 points.
- If you can’t waive, look at runner in the eye(s), even during short intervals. 10 points.
- Wear your salt stains or black toenails with pride. 5 points.
- Tell a runner she/he’s got runner’s legs/a great pace/fabulous feet. We all need it! 15 points.
- Talk about running mostly to your running buddies and (please!!) and spare the rest that isn’t up for it. 10 points.
- Spread the joy. Take a scared/lazy/cautious “it’s bad for your knees” person for a run. 30 points.
- Keep said run short and slow (don’t scare them!). 10 points.
- Volunteer. 15 points
- Recruit a new runner-to-be for our cult. At least one unsuspecting victim a month. 35 points.
- Get them to sign up for a race. 10 points
- Help them find a training program. 5 points
- Make a list with their names. Check on them once in a while. Help them stay motivated. Take them out for a run. 15 points.
- Find them someone to run with: Run-matchmaking! 20 points
- Take a picture a fellow runner will love, post it somewhere ;-). 10 points.
- Take a picture that will inspire a non-runner, post it somewhere ;-). 10 points.
- Share all your stories, pour your heart out, be embarrassed, be held accountable for your laziness, whine, scream, share your happiness/stooopidity, and be sincere about who you are: the good and the bad. 10 points.
Look at all your points. WOW. Impressive —-That’s what she said!!!
Happy Sunday y’all!!!