Rules: pick a time and write in the comments below. Whoever gets closer, wins, If there’s two identical times, the first poster wins! Make sure if you include seconds in there too, and post before Friday, October 21st, 8 pm et. I can bet money someone will hit in the head, as usual!
Prizes... you can pick from:
- Koss Fitbuds (purple) KEB32p, limited edition
- Koss Fitclips (orange) KSC32C, limited edition
- milestone pod, teal or black
- clip-on running metronome
- brooks flat vapur water bottle
- pack of travel bodyglide
- TCS NYC Marathon Shopping Bag
- Clif Bar Branded Gear Package (aluminum water bottle, jumping rope, women’s triathlete tee medium black and silver, towel)
- FitSok, pack of 3 (white, gray, black), CF-2 Shadow Yarn Athletic Sock, size M (mens 6-8, womens 7-9)
- B2R Split Toe Performance Running Sock, CoolMax, EcoMode, Size M (mens 5-7, womens 6-8), white
- Powerbar branded crossbody backpack, black
- NYC Marathon rain (knee-length, orange and white) poncho
- North Face arm warmers, black with red NF logo, small/med
- Lock Laces, one size fits all, white
- Travel Roller 4.3
Newport Half Marathon, September, 2016, 1:37:49
NJ Half Marathon, May, 2016: 1:36:28
Brooklyn Half Marathon, May 2016 1:39:02
NYC Half, March, 2016: 1:36:03 PR
Staten Island Half: October, 2015: 1:37:38
Airbnb Brooklyn Half: May, 2015: 1:39:10
United Airlines NYC Half, March 2015: 1:39:26
August 2016, Percy Sutton 5K, 21:18, 6:52 pace.
June 2016, Achilles Hope & Possibility (4M), 28:43, 7:11 pace
May 2016, Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon, 1:39:02, 7:34 pace
April 2016, City Parks Foundation Run for the Parks (4M), 28:12, 7:03 pace
March 2016, United Airlines NYC Half, 1:36:03, 7:20 pace
My guess: I have no clue…. I’d love a PR and I’ve been close all year, but 1, I’m still sick with the cold (2 weeks now!) and it seems that I don’t PR unless it’s the NYC Half. So, as much as I’d love and try to get to the 1:36:04 PR, I predict I’ll be close but not PR!
GO ON! Place your bets below!!! (I will probably not look until after, and no need to be nice!)
Prizes shipped only within the US, but you can pick it up when you’re in NYC if you are abroad! Or have me send to someone in the US. / Guesses will only count if done before Friday, October 21st, 8 pm, ET. on the original post / Other comments anywhere else (Runners World, facebook, twitter, etc.) won’t count / If there are two guesses with the exact same time, the first one wins.