Just like we did before every single race I’ve done in the last two years, it’s time to place your bets again… There is always someone who hits it right in the head! (always unbelievable! look at this one: guesses here, winner here). Pick a finish time for each distance and write in the comments below.
As usual, there’s gonna be PRIZES… you can 1 pick from these. there’ll be a winner for each race result win!
- a clip-on running metronome
- a brooks flat vapur water bottle
- BodyGlide minis (set of 5)
- Craft Compression socks, white, M
- Zensah Compression socks, black M
- Injinji socks, Lightweight ultra thin performance, mini crew, gray, M
- TCKSports socks, Topo and Talus, grayishs, size M
- a NYC Marathon rain (knee-length, orange and white) poncho
Ok, the data…
Recent: Grete’s Great Gallop on October 5th in 1:44. Staten Island Half on October 12th in 1:43. NYC Marathon in 3:49.
- Race To Deliver 4 Miler in Central Park on Sunday, the park rolling hills, you know. My last 4 Miler was in April too, at 28:00 and it’s also my best (Pace was 7:00). I am gonna guess around 28:40. Deadline for the 4 miler guess is Saturday at 8 pm
- Patanella’s Green Brook Thanksgiving Turkey Trot, no clue what it’ll be like but can’t be that hilly. I am gonna guess around 21:40. Deadline for the 5K guess is Wednesday 8 pm
Prizes shipped only within the US, but you can have me send it to someone in the US. / Comments with guesses will only count if they are posted here (not on facebook, not on runnersworld.com, HERE) / If there are two guesses with the exact same time, the first one wins.