- You spend all morning glued to a monitor/tv because there is a marathon somewhere and that’s better than anything else.
- You think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately add up your mileage log if you die.
- You get upset and want to take back all those times you didn’t want to run because of stooopid reasons.
- You have no idea how you are supposed to store all these running shoes.
- You hate walking.
- You know nothing sucks more than that moment on Mile 1 when you realize you don’t have it.
- You can’t remember when was the last time you weren’t at least kind of tired.
- Your bad racing decisions make good stories. For runners only.
- If it isn’t hurting, you know you haven’t done it right.
- Even if you never know when it will strike, there comes a moment in your day when you know nothing will be ok until you get that run.
- You know that if we weren’t all crazy, we’d just go insane
You know you are a runner when… part 2
Right now I’m feeling like my day won’t be OK if I don’t get in a short run tonight! Ha ha.
Pingback: You know you are a runner when… part 2 | runningandthecity
Pingback: You know you are a runner when… part 3 | runningandthecity
I know what you mean about that first mile. I usually hate the first mile of anything.
Pingback: 2013. A LOT of stuff. Amazing Year! | runningandthecity