Holy smokes friends!! When in doubt, drop the tank top!!!
1. Not all is lost. Well, the New York City half is lost for me but apparently I can get my mojo back in no time. I realized that I soon as it was nice out, all I wanted to do was run, and run fast. You would think I was trying to want a 5K today.
2. I felt like I was going so fast because I was able to move my arms for a change. With all those bulky winter clothes gone, I was able to pump my arms so much better. I was still doing nine minute miles, but who cares.
3. Running in a bra and shorts in the Bridlepath seems to be all I need to be happy. And not falling.
4. I got so happy running that I wanted to do hill sprint repeats. Did four. Then I added some drills. I would’ve run forever if I had the time and fuel. 5. Central Park is the place to be today. Like the Super Bowl or something.
6. Nine minute miles felt like I was doing 6:30. I am in very crappy shape, but I don’t care at all. 7. I don’t want this day to end. Ever.
Great job!! I’m so happy you’re happy!!! That’s awesome and so inspirational!!! 🙂 🙂