I am running a marathon this Sunday and because I am not stressed enough, I figured I’d see who has the most guts to dare guess a finish time.
No real rules here and no prizes (as I’ve done for every race before this one) because I am in LAZY blogger mode. Sorry Not Sorry.
Here’s the Deets:
- Race is pretty flat they say, we shall see.
- Last races were the
- New Balance Bronx 10 Mile, in 1:16:28 / 7:39 pace
- Percy Sutton Harlem 5K, in 21:58 / 7:05 pace
- NYRR R U N 5K, in 21:57 / 7:04 pace
- if it matters to you, they were all in hot weather.
- Predictors based on those races shoot out a 3:29 to 3:31
- Last Halfs were 1:40, 1:37 and 1:37.
Go ahead, place your bets below. And good luck (to me).