Rules: pick a time and write in the comments below. Whoever gets closer, wins, If there’s two identical times, the first poster wins! Make sure if you include seconds in there too, and post before next Saturday, March 19, 8 pm et.
Prizes… you can pick from:
– clip-on running metronome
– brooks flat vapur water bottle
– NYC Marathon rain (knee-length, orange and white) poncho
– pack of travel bodyglide
– Garmin watch, FR70
– Injinji socks, Lightweight ultra thin performance, mini crew, gray, M
-FitSok, pack of 3 (white, gray, black), CF-2 Shadow Yarn Athletic Sock, size M (mens 6-8, womens 7-9)
– B2R Split Toe Performance Running Sock, CoolMax, EcoMode, Size M (mens 5-7, womens 6-8), white
– Powerbar branded crossbody backpack, black
– North Face arm warmers, black with red NF logo, small/med
– Lock Laces, one size fits all, white
– KT Tape Roll, hero pink, roll of pre-cut strips
– Koss Fitbuds (purple) KEB32p, limited edition
– Koss Fitclips (orange) KSC32C, limited edition
My Half PR:
– NYC Half, March, 2013: 1:37:35 Pace: 7:27
– Staten Island Half: October, 2015: 1:37:38
– Airbnb Brooklyn Half: May, 2015: 1:39:10
– United Airlines NYC Half, March 2015: 1:39:26
My guess: I am going to try my best to PR. If all goes well (who knows, it’s still Monday when I write this) I think I could PR. My adductor is still bothering me, and has been bothering quite a bit for the last 10 days. I still think I can PR. Maybe not by a lot but maybe around 1:36-1:37. At least that’s the goal!
GO ON! Place your bets below!!! (I will probably not look until after!) but I will add more prizes (after I hear back from my sponsors!)
Prizes shipped only within the US, but you can pick it up when you’re in NYC if you are abroad! Or have me send to someone in the US. / Guesses will only count if done before Saturday 8 pm, ET. on this original post / Other comments anywhere else (Runners World, facebook, twitter, etc.) won’t count / If there are two guesses with the exact same time, the first one wins.