Don’t you think today is a great to
force inspire someone to start running? As usual on this national holiday, I will be doing double duty: two runs! It’s a like a birthday in a way for me (WHERE are my presents?!?!?!?).
I went to claim my 2013 badge, and pffff, I never know what to write, there are SO many things I run for/because… that I settled on this:
#1 Make a badge and share it.
#2 Then, run. Grab someone you like. And/Or look for an event in your city. If there is none, or you can’t make it, create one, invite a few friends, and celebrate.
#3 And make a list of what your running has done for you in the last year (share that too if you want!).
These are things I am celebrating this year:
– Been injury free for almost two years now.
– Running keeps making me happy, healthy, and bringing and lot of great things!
– I have gotten some PRs in the last year I never thought I could get to.
– I have met amazing people in the last year through running. One of them who makes me very happy every second, and we live together for Pre’s sake! In a studio!!!
– I have learned a lot about myself, how much I can grow and push through when I set my eyes on a goal, and work hard to achieve it.
– Seeing many friends so much happier now that they have started running.
That’s what I am celebrating today. You? Happy National Running Day!
—-Comment happily: you won’t be asked to create an account!