part 1 (and your comments) is here.
- On the runs, you usually feel like a heavy turtle. But after every run, you are wonder woman. Or Superman.
- You have Vaseline jars everywhere.
- You start ignoring every little running gadget or fad.
- You get really upset if called a jogger. NOT cool, people!
- You know not to stop for water in a 5K.
- You coordinate your running outfits based on the type of workout you have a ahead.
- You know you can get chicked or geezered at any time.
- You learn there aren’t any other terms more relative or subjective than slow and fast.
- You know than BQing is the Holy Grail for most of your friends.
- You agree with Nike on most days. Just do it. Unless we are talking about cotton. Then don’t.
- You have a laptop sized watch and you love it.
- Your family knows what tempoing or chafing is about.
- You can talk about Galen, Alberto, and Mo by the watercooler like they’re in a reality show.
- You have, at some time or another, run with a metronome.
- You have most of your upcoming weekends accounted for.
what are yours?