- My 2012 Best Practices Official List
- Are you a race Warrior or Worrier? An amazing write-up by Olympian Molly Huddle
- Great video talk about training intensity and glycogen manipulation for optimal adaptation, the video 20 minutes long, but worth it (and somehow it matches a lot of what I did last year in training)
- 20 Great Marathon Spectator Signs
- Trailer for “There Is No Finish Line” a Joan Benoit Samuelson documentary I am dying to see
- My “Grainy” Research, and old post of mine from 2010 and a call to revamp your carbs. Bulgur will change your life, I promise.
Posts Recap for the last 2 weeks, in case you missed them
- Running Biomechanics: There is ONLY three human forms of locomotion
- Running Biomechanics: What is Proprioception and why is it important?
- Running Biomechanics: Watch Yourself!!
- Running Biomechanics Tips: It is NOT the shoe, it’s the FORM
- AllState13.1New York Bday Race Report! + the most RIDIC tutu pics EVER
- And these are better
- sTANd to Run 5K Next Thursday! Dashing Whippets Track Meet in 3 weeks!
- You’re a NYC runner if…
- What’s your favorite Running Movie? You won’t guess mine
- Please don’t stink.
- such an unexpected run today…
- Caption This Tuesday! a tutu episode!
- Caption This Tuesday! the hotdog episode!
- Two BODYGLIDE Giveaways!
- What makes you a runner?